Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for energetic team members to ensure that our customers, distributors and service providers receive professional, courteous, and timely support. The Bigbelly product line includes hardware, software, and services. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting Sales, spanning all business segments in our International and Domestic Sales group, by providing assistance to effectively service current and potential customers. This role is responsible for being a Subject Matter Expert in relationship management, on-boarding support of customers and carriers, and continued management of the daily needs of both the customer and sales team related to the order to cash process. This can include anything from invoice issues to assistance in providing the end-product to the customer. The candidate will also have ad-hoc responsibilities for improving processes and metrics across the company to drive business line results. The Sales Operations Specialist will receive information from Sales employees, suppliers, and dispatch to find solutions to improve operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate will need to be a problem solver and provide solutions that drive best business practices and bottom line results. Candidate will work closely with Sales, Customers, Suppliers, Transportation and Billing teams.
- Support throughout sales processes; pre-order, order processing, and post-order documents
- Issue quotations for hardware and software
- Generate part estimates and orders
- Send out shipping information and delegate on-boarding tasks
- Help assign incoming leads to correct account/territory owner
- Generate sales reports
- Process hardware and software orders
- Complete shipping damage claims
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage spare parts pricing
- Responsible for sales requests
- Assist in arranging international shipping (custom documentation & manufacturer pick up)
Qualifications and Experience
- Prospective candidates should have demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction through a track record of respecting and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities
- A technical aptitude and willingness to learn and understand various software programs (such as Salesforce and CLEAN software) and how Bigbelly hardware and software works
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on multiple tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible; willing and able to change directions, priorities and processes as needed.
- Able to work independently and as a team; willing to take direction and able to propose new ideas to improve service.
- One-year experience in a customer support or technical support role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Challenging Careers: Work with industry leading technology, alongside the smartest people, for some of the largest cities in the world.
- Great Work Environment: Open office space, dynamic culture, paid vacation & company holidays.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation. Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance coverage, plus 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity to Give Back: Two paid volunteer days per year to spend out in the community with your organization of choice.
Bigbelly is an equal opportunity employer.